Simple Ways to Make Your Home Look Luxurious
Each and every room is organized with a purpose and no matter how big the space. I am explaining how we do decorate 5star boutique hotel and please remember no beauty without proportion. We explain 5 simple ways to make luxury interior decorations like premium hotel and please contact us any further assistance.
After a long day’s work you finally come home and what awaits you is a cluttered living room, a messy bed and a dirty bathroom. That is more than enough to drain that little energy left in you. You yearn for a luxury holiday at your favorite destination and remember how fresh and relaxed you were during your stay there. Well, you don’t have to wait for another luxury holiday to feel energized and cheerful. Here are 5 affordable ways to make your home look like a luxury hotel.
- Give your walls a light paint colour: Light walls are clean and luminous. It makes your room appear bigger and creates an elegant luxury looks. You must have noticed that luxury hotel rooms do not usually use bright walls or patterns – so stay simple and classic to get an effect most similar to a hotel suite.
- A simple false ceiling can create magic: A false ceiling can easily uplift the look and feel of your room. They hide electrical wirings, use indirect lights and give the room better depth and definition. They also provide good insulation and help to reduce your power consumption.
- Gold and Beige curtains for elegance: If you have a lot of whites and browns in your home, gold or beige curtains will be the perfect pick. It will not interfere much with the rest of the theme and will blend easily with other shades. It gives warmth and elegance and will create a feel of luxury and comfort even in a simple room.
- Coffee brown TV unit for sophistication: Dark wood is always considered luxurious as they add a lot of richness to the interiors. A dark wood TV unit will look classy. It will give a touch of nature and an earthy feel to your room.
- Say it with simple wall décor : Have you noticed that a cluttered, over- accessorized wall can easily tire you? Using simple wall décor will enable the rest of your room to shine and will give a feel of sophistication and elegant luxury. A fancy mirror or an oversized piece of art; a simple wall décor has high impact on your home interiors.
Follow these tips to recreate the feel of a luxury in your home. After all, luxury is not a thing; it is a lifestyle to experience. Luxury is anything that feels special. It lives in the final details. It can be a cloth napkin on the dinner table or a chocolate under your pillow or perfumed candles in your bathroom. So are you ready for a ‘staycation’?