Zen Interior Design:
The Zen principles applied in interior design has increased in popularity and become a trend of modern days. But what does Zen actually mean?
- In Japanese, Zen refers to meditation. In interior design, it reflects balance, harmony and relaxation. Zen design ideas are inspired by Japanese interiors, minimalist landscaping and ancient traditions.
- Your home is a temple for the body, mind and soul. Zen is a way of life based on minimalist philosophy, making use of natural materials, patterns of light and space, free of clutter.
- A Zen home is meant to be relaxing, contemplative, visually balanced and appealing. Example, keeping silhouettes and lines straightforward brings a sense of aesthetic calm. The positive energy, like clear water, flows through your interiors, unbounded.
- This interior design style creates an open, unrestricted habitat in which rooms dissolve easily into each other. This concept works seamlessly with contemporary design.
- Zen interior design is rather a way of arranging your personal space and creating an atmosphere that offsets the stress and hassle of your daily routine.
- May it be your villa, apartment or your office interiors, it should sync with nature and the world around us, as well as promote relaxation and bring peace. These are some of the reasons why the best luxury spas are arranged precisely in this style.